Europe's leading Hybrid Workforce Conference - Engaged, Productive, Connected will be taking place on 13th September 2021 virtually. We're welcoming 24 brand-side workforce, people and HR Directors from GSK, Vodafone, Kellogg Europe, Direct Line Group, The Very Group and many more who will discuss how they're planning for and overseeing the return to the office and the increase in hybrid and flexible working: engage, motivate and manage distributed and hybrid workforces. Here’s your chance to be part of it! We have a variety of speaking, branding and one-to-one meetings packages available!
This is a rare opportunity for tailored conversations and in-depth discussion with heads and directors of people, HR, communications and workforce. After months of extensive research with the industry, this conference has been written by brands, for brands and is attended and led by senior-level decision makers. Request the delegate list by emailing email@example.com.
Can You Help Organisations Engage, Manage & Motivate Hybrid Workforces? For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here's What Previous Sponsors Of Recent HR & Workforces Conferences Have To Say:
‘Worth it for us. Excellent delegate match to target audience.’ Staffbase
‘Friendly, well organised and informative.’
‘Good content from great speakers. Engaged attendees with genuine interest in sponsors.’ Attensi
Virtual Event Speaking, Exhibiting & Meetings Opportunities:
Speaking & Thought Leadership Opportunities to the entire delegation and listing as a speaker alongside our market-leading, senior brand-side speakers (including primetime sessions, panels and breakout zooms).
Pre-Conference Marketing & Brand Exposure: Extensive pre-conference marketing on websites, email campaigns, industry press and delegate communications.
Interactive Networking, Direct Messaging, Meetings, Live Discussion: Our dedicated platform offers the chance for direct messaging to any attendee, unlimited meetings requests, live Q&A, discussion forums, social media feeds and polling.
Virtual One-To-One Meetings with delegates of your choice arranged in advance can be scheduled on the day itself, or at a different mutually-convenient time via a zoom video call.
On The Day Customisable Branding On The Dedicated Virtual Platform: Opportunities for whole conference or specific session branding from logos and corporate descriptions to videos and links.
Competitions: There will be a draw and frequent announcements throughout the day, with gifts emailed or posted after the event with branded materials
Virtual Exhibition Stand: You will have a dedicated, branded area to showcase your company. Links can drive traffic to your website and videos can bring your products and services to life.
Electronic Giveaways: We can arrange for vouchers, free trials or courses to be given as a ‘virtual seat drop’.
Virtual Roundtables: Host a virtual discussion with those specifically interested in your area of expertise.
Video Advertisement: Up to a five minute advertisement played at the start of a chose conference topic session.
Why Sponsor This Conference?
- LEAD GENERATION: Secure fresh leads and new clients through built-in, facilitated networking sessions.
- BRAND POSITIONING RAISED: Position your brand as a thought-leader in front of a senior level paying delegation.
- STAY AHEAD OF YOUR COMPETITION: Distinguish your expertise and stay ahead in a competitive market by being visibly present. Your competitors are limited at the event so your message remains undiluted.
- STRENGTHEN CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS: Build upon client loyalty and reassure your clients by aligning your company with our first-rate speakers and delegation.
The Bottom Line – We Can Deliver You The Right Target Audience.
- One day, one stage, countless opportunities for you to generate leads, cement existing client relations and stand out from the competition. Download the exhibition and partnership brochure to see a full breakdown of opportunities. We offer bespoke packages tailored to your individual company needs. If you would like some more information, then please contact us on email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 3479 2299.