Returning To London in 2023! How Can We Work Together, Alone? Lead The Charge As We Redefine The Bounds Of Work & Re-Emerge Stronger Than Ever From COVID
Develop Inclusive, Flexible Cultures That Attract & Retain Top Talent, Manage & Motivate Teams & Embrace Tech: Optimise Hybrid Working For Maximum Connectivity, Engagement & Productivity • Engaging Approaches To Office Space Which Increase Creativity & Encourage Face-To-Face Collaboration • Equip Managers To Effectively Support Wellbeing & Motivate Their Teams • Celebrate Success & Provide Equal Development Opportunities, No Matter Where Colleagues Are Based!
"I genuinely have a new burst of energy after hearing from all the speakers! Thank you and well done to everyone involved. Hope to see you all again soon!" NHS South West London CCG (Past Event Attendee)
23 Leading HR, Comms & Transformation Directors Share Lessons Learnt & Practical Advice For The Future World Of Work: Grow Inclusivity & Belonging & Cohesive Cultures, Drive Digital Transformations, Evolve The Role Of The Office, Recruit & Retain, Empower Managers, Engage Employees, Support Mental Health & Promote L&D
- Create Inclusive, Supportive Hybrid Culture: Transform your culture to offer connectivity, flexibility and inclusivity
wherever the team are based and attract, engage and retain colleagues
- Tech, Tools & L&D: We’ve all got more digitally savvy over the last two years, but what tech is next and how can we prepare our workforce for it?
- NEW: Inclusion & Belonging: Cultivate community to boost communication and inclusivity across your hybrid workforce
- Evolving Use Of Office Space: Reimagine the office space to maximise collaboration, innovation and creativity across the organisation
- Reopening, Reintegration, Cohesion: Make the office a destination to encourage people to brave the commute and come in
- Attract Top Talent & Reduce Turnover: Successfully recruit top candidates and minimise attrition through hybrid-friendly strategies that set you apart from other employers
- Invest In Your Managers: Upskill managers to drive change, build trust, support their teams and manage motivation and productivity in a hybrid working world
- Engage Employees Wherever They Are: Effective employee engagement, in a hybrid world, on a budget
- Effective Hybrid Management & Development: How can you measure and benchmark performance and productivity to reward success and provide equal L&D opportunities?
- Supporting Employee Mental Health & Wellbeing: Steps to drive an open dialogue and support staff wherever they are based
PLUS! What's New At The 2nd Annual Hybrid Workforce Conference - Engaged, Productive, Connected?
- 23 Cross-Sector HR, Comms & Transformation Directors Speaking from Financial Services • Broadcast Media • Retail • Telecoms • Consumer Goods • Entertainment • Health Care • Utilities • Government Administration • Aviation • Food & Drink • Not For Profit
- Capture The Momentum Of 2021 To Embed Progress In 2022!
- 3 Hot Topic Panels: A) Employee Engagement & Motivation B) Connected Workforce Culture C) Mental Health & Wellbeing
- 4 Peer To Peers Discussions: A) Neurodiversity B) Vaccine discrimination C) Social mobility
D) Protected characteristics
- 98% Satisfaction Rate Year On Year From Our Sister-Events
Proudly Sponsored By:
Now Is Your Chance To Get Involved In The Hybrid Workforce Conference!
Get Involved Today & Save £1,000!
Can You Help Organisations Engage, Manage & Motivate Hybrid Workforces? For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book An Exhibition Stand + 2 Delegate Places Now For Only £2,199 + VAT (SAVE £500). Exhibition space is limited and will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
Here's What Previous Sponsors Of Recent HR & Workforces Conferences Have To Say:
‘Worth it for us. Excellent delegate match to target audience.’ Staffbase
‘Friendly, well organised and informative.’ Vevox
‘Good content from great speakers. Engaged attendees with genuine interest in sponsors.’ Attensi
23 HR, Communications & Transformation Directors Tackle Your Toughest Hybrid Workforce Challenges In 1 Day: Connected Workforce Culture • Tools, Channels, Tech • Inclusion & Belonging • The Evolving Role Of The Office Space • Recruitment & Talent • Empowering & Equipping Managers • Employee Engagement & Motivation • Reopening, Reintegration & Cohesion • Measuring Impact • Remote L&D • Managing Distributed Workforces • Mental Health & Wellbeing
Please see the agenda outline below or click here to view the full conference programme >>
Discover Our Sister HR Events Taking Place In 2022...
Global Insight Conferences is a rapidly-expanding and highly entrepreneurial conference company. We only employ individuals who are passionate about conferences, passionate about their personal growth and performance and passionate about being the best. Please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com.