We're Looking Forward To Welcoming You Tomorrow! 21 HR, Resourcing & Engagement Directors Tackle Your Biggest Fears In One Day. Group Discounts Still Available | Book 4 For The Price Of 3
Win The Battle To Attract, Engage & Retain Your Workforce: Combat Shortages Of Quality Skilled & Unskilled Employees
Tackle The Specific People Challenges Facing HR, Resourcing, Talent & Engagement Professionals In Industries With Traditionally Higher Turnover Or Those Grappling With Workforce & Talent Instability & Brexit. A One-Day, Practitioner-Led Conference & Networking Event, 14th May 2019, One America Square, Central London
✔ Recruiting Talent Advanced Retention Strategies Reducing Turnover UK Skills & Labour Shortage & Combatting Brexit Uncertainty Employee Development Rewards & Benefits Technology & Automation Employer Branding
Explore Practical, Forward-Thinking Strategies To Attract Top Talent, Combat Labour & Skills Shortages, Boost Engagement & Retention, Drive Down Attrition Rates & Ensure Workforce Stability In Uncertain Times
- Innovative Recruitment Strategies In A Shrinking Pool: Creative, stand-out approaches to attract and recruit the best skilled and unskilled labour in a crowded market
- Boost Retention & Engagement, Minimise Turnover: Practical methods to improve engagement, increase retention and develop the talent and workers of the future
- Combat Brexit Uncertainty: Future-proof your business and ensure workforce stability during periods of change and disruption
- Tackle The UK Skills & Labour Shortage: Proactively combatting challenging UK labour conditions to ensure you have the right skills now and future talent pipelines
- Next-Level Employee Development & Engagement: Boosting employee skills to increase engagement, productivity and learning – as well as your bottom line!
- Tailor Rewards & Benefits To A Diverse Workforce: Stand out with rewards and benefits packages that boost engagement
- Successfully Integrate Technology & Automation: Practical applications of technologies and automation which positively impact engagement, attraction and retention
- Position Your Business As An Employer Of Choice: Savvy employer branding strategies to give you an edge in the battle for talent
Why Attend The Attract, Engage, Retain Conference - Combat Shortages?
- 22 Cross Sector Heads & Directors Of HR, People, Talent & Recruitment Unveil Practical Approaches To Attract, Engage & Retain Skilled & Unskilled Labour & Combat Shortages
- 2 Q&A Panels Covering: 'Creative Recruitment' & 'Advanced Retention Strategies'
- 2 Case Studies From The Award-Winning 'Employer Of Choice': KP Snacks and Sainsbury's
- Facilitated, Informal Peer Discussions: Apprenticeships; Equality & Diversity; Social Media; Generation Z & Millennials; Automation; Labour Shortages and Engagement
- Senior-Level Networking
- Interactive Voting
- Open Q&A
This Conference Is A Must-Attend For Heads, Directors & Senior Managers Of: HR ✓ Talent ✓ People ✓ Recruitment ✓ Resourcing
21 Speakers Tackle Your Greatest Challenges In Combatting Workforce Shortages In Just 1 Day: Recruiting Talent • Creative Recruitment • Advanced Retention Strategies • Reducing Turnover • UK Skills & Labour Shortage & Combatting Brexit Uncertainty • Employee Development • Tailoring Rewards & Benefits • Technology & Automation • Employer Branding